Friday, March 29, 2013

REVIEW | L'OCCITANE PURE SHEA BUTTER

Hello lovelies~!
Today I'm going to share my review about L'Occitane En Provence Pure Shea Butter.



DESCRIPTION
An ultra-nourishing spot treatment that softens even the driest skin. From face, to elbows and feet, to lips, cuticles, and even your hair, this pure Shea butter is the perfect deep-conditioning treatment. All-natural and certified-organic, this Shea butter is enriched with antioxidant vitamin E for ultimate protection wherever it is applied. This miracle beauty-balm promises to turn dry, dehydrated skin into beautifully soft, supple skin from head to toe.


The packaging is simple, a tin of 100% Pure Shea Butter

This butter is made especially for those who have dry and sensitive skin.


MY OPINION
The texture is rich and thick, so you have to melt it first on your palm before applying.
I tried to use this butter to moisturize my dry eyelids because the butter is odorless and it is 100% Shea butter. However, I don't like the result because my eyelids were swollen in the morning when I woke up, though they were really moisturized by the product.
I also tried it to use as a lip balm, but it dried my lips after a while - it is better to use it as a lip exfoliator for dry lips by using it before you go to sleep, then in the morning you can scrub the dead cells with the help of brown sugar and it leaves your lips smooth!
What I like the most about this butter is that it really moisturizes cuticles, dry elbows and dry feet. I would really recommend this product if you have chapped feet.
I bought this butter for €6.50 - travel size, it contains 0.26 oz, but if you want the normal size, it costs €29,00.


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes, I will buy it again to use it as a moisturizer for my cuticles and I will recommend it to a friend.


RATING


Have you tried it yet?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.